No, keep uploading – you can add as many designs as you like to the studio so please utilise any old designs you've not sold or keep busy designing. However it is advisable to not upload a large quantity of designs at once, if you plan on uploading lots of designs stagger it a bit so do 10 every few days - this will increase your time at the top of the 'New Arrivals' page.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload and sell AI-generated pattern designs and artwork?
- Can I remove my designs from the site?
- Is there a limit to how many designs I can upload?
- What about different colourways and similar designs?
- How many layers should my PSD file have?
- What types of files can I upload?
- Does my design need to be in repeat?
- What do I need to 'Upload a Design'?
- Which License should I choose?
- Licenses Explained