We don't currently offer a colour adjustment service but if you purchase the design as a commercial license it will be supplied as an editable file (either layered PSD or Vector format) and you or your design team/printer can adjust the colours. We can also put you in contact with the designer and they are usually very helpful.
Articles in this section
- Patternbank Archive
- What is Patternbank Premium?
- License Information
- What type of file will I receive?
- Do you offer colour breakdowns
- Can you change the colours on a design?
- What is a Vector AI or EPS File?
- What is a Layered Photoshop PSD?
- How do I pay for a design?
- Are designs editable?